Posted on date 2022-03-14
PointClub Online Surveys Review
Want to make some extra cash? There are so many ways to bring in extra money that you must do your research to check what is legitimate and provide what you want. I’m here to help you!
Point Club calls their surveys “missions” and makes you a superhero. Their site is a superhero/comic book genre. It’s their schtick, and some will find it fun. Their interface is cartoon images, easy to read and navigate.
Keep reading for my review of Point Club and an overall instructional on ALL that is Point Club.
What is Point Club?
Point Club is an independently-owned market research organization started in 2012 and run by Innovate MR. Innovate MR has over 3.5M panelists and more than 10M surveys completed to date.
Point Club’s #1 purpose is to allow you to earn rewards by going to their website and answering survey questions. They also make other opportunities available for you to earn rewards.
Who Can Become A Member of Point Club?
- Point Club provides money-making opportunities by accessing their website. While U.S. residents have the most opportunities to earn income from Point Club, residents of Canada, Brazil, France, Mexico, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom can also participate.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
How Does Point Club Work?
To become a member, you must register. You can register by going to their website and sign up using your Google or Facebook accounts or your email address. They will ask you for your home address to deliver awards, and giving your phone number will be an option.
You will get the option, once registered, to jump right into “missions” or complete your training and evaluation to earn more points. They design their training to help you succeed
in your missions and help them make the right missions available.
Just by registering, you receive a 500 point bonus. Point Club keeps the rewards going by offering more bonus points for confirming your email and completing a short profiling questionnaire for a total of 5,000 points = $5.00.
There are two ways to earn points with Point Club:
- Participate in the “missions” (surveys) they offer
- Completing surveys called the Offer Board provided by third-party companies such as Peanut Labs, OfferToro, and Adgate.
*NOTE - when considering completing these other surveys, make sure that you don’t need to spend any money to do so. Spending money to take them isn’t worth it to get more points.
How do they give rewards for participation?
When you complete surveys, and if you participate in other research opportunities, you earn points. These points are redeemable for PayPal payments, e-gift cards, or physical gift cards sent to your home address. Your home page looks like this once registered. You can track your Pointbank, your Missions, and your Offer Board.
The ratio is 1,000 points = $1.00. Each survey can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, and taking the average survey will earn you between 500 and 5,000 points or $0.50 - $5.00.
You can redeem your earnings with a minimum 25,000 points = $25.00 in your account. You can also claim your rewards at 50,000 points = $50, or 100,000 points = $100.
- Gift cards - Point Club has many gift cards available via physically receiving them by mail or by e-gift card format for redemption. They include Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowe’s, Sephora, Google Play, and more. There is no lack of gift cards to earn.
- PayPal - You must have accumulated 50,000 to claim and receive a $50 PayPal payment.
*NOTE - Rewards should take no longer than 72 hours to process. This is quick in the survey world!
How long does it take to make money from Point Club?
While there is no science behind the length of time to earn enough to collect rewards, you can anticipate, if you check their site daily for surveys and take them, you should be able to reach the minimum payout amount of $25 in two-three months.
What are the pros and cons of Point Club?
- You can join for free.
- You can earn up to 5,000 points = $5 for registering and completing your profile.
- Friendly user experience
- BBB A+ Rating
- It seems there may not be as many surveys to complete compared to other similar companies.
- It’s hard to qualify for surveys.
- Only 1.17/5 stars on BBB Customer Reviews (The BBB doesn’t use customer reviews in calculating the BBB overall rating)
A final few words
While Point Club is legitimate and you can earn extra cash and rewards, it takes a while to earn enough points to cash out.
My question to you, How much money do you want to make and how quickly do you want to make it? If you want to make more than $25-$50 over months, Point Club may not be for you.
Keep coming back and reading my reviews to learn about more survey opportunities and increase your knowledge about them, so you participate in the ones that produce the best return for you, your household, and your family.