Clinical Trial on Teen Migraine - TBDClick here to Register
Not just adults get migraine, children do too. Researchers found that up to 10% of school-age children have headache attacks that cause pain and leave them unable to function properly.
We’re looking for children diagnosed with migraine for a Research Study!
The study is evaluating an investigational drug for migraines.
• Are 6 through 17 years of age
• Have had migraine during the past 6 months
• Weigh at least 37.5 pounds/17 kg
Qualified participants receive:
- Care by a team of specialized doctors and nurses
- Study-related visits, assessments, investigational drug, and care at no cost
Qualified participants will receive compensation for study-related expenses, such as transportation and parking fees. Health insurance is not required.
Apply for this clinical trial today and see if you qualify!
Participants are accepted from the following states:
District of Columbia
Space is limited, subject to availability. Criteria for qualification is subject to change at any time, and without notice.
|Company:||Local Research Facility|
|Cities / States:||Certain states|